Important information and practical solutions for the problems that you may encounter sometimes…
You can use technical support demand form or get in contact with us via our contact page for your opinion, question or problems related to our product. We thank you for your contribution to increase the quality of our service.
» Please click for points to know about Stoker Fired Boilers.
» Please click for points to know about Manual Boilers.
» Please click for points to know about Hot Air Apparatus Boilers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED GENERAL QUESTIONS
My device does not provide heating, and radiators do not get warm.
- My device does not provide heating, and radiators do not get warm.
- Power may not be delivered to device: Fuse and electric circuit should be checked, and it should be ensured that power is delivered to device.
- Temperature may be set as low: The temperature of thermostat should be increased.
- Radiator valves may not be opened. The valves should be checked, and the system air should be evacuated by loosening the air relief cock on the radiators if the facility has air. It may be possible to warm the radiators up in this way.
- Check your fuel. The fuel may be run out of.
- The facility valve of the device may be closed. Check the valves.
Exhaust gas smells.
- There may be problems on flue connections and there may be a leakage. Ventilate the environment by turning off the device and check the flue connection.
- There may be a leakage out of plugs or upper plate. Ventilate the environment by turning off the device and then check the seal on plugs and other insulating materials.
- The device stops working before getting heated till set degree.
- Safety or operating thermostat may be out of order, and should be replaced with new one.
- Digital thermostat may be out of order, and should be changed with new one.
What should I do for fuel saving?
- Keep the room temperature stable at 21 °C. Decreasing temperature by 1 °C ensures approximately 10% saving.
- I have stoker fired boiler. Although it works normally, unburnt coal gets out of it, what should I do?
- The boiler needs maintenance. It should be cleaned.
For how long the boilers are guaranteed?
- The guarantee period for our all products is 2 years.
What is included in the guarantee?
- They are guaranteed for the events which are not originated from consumer fault and which are within the scope stated in the user manual.
- In case of usage with closed expansion, the product goes beyond the scope of guarantee.
Is boiler maintenance included in the guarantee?
- The boiler maintenance is not included in guarantee. It is at charge.
How often should we get our products maintained?
- If there is not any problem with your device working, once a year is enough.
Do we have to go to authorized service for maintenance?
- You can also perform the maintenance by your own but reliable maintenance is only provided by our authorized services.
How much does it cost for boiler maintenance?
- The maintenance cost for 2017 is 110 TL+VAT.
Why does smoke come out of stoker boilers?
- As long as boiler smoke pipes are filled because of smut, smoke cuts a path from the stoker.
- The boiler is needed to be cleaned. There is not any failure or problem caused by the device.