Significant information and practical solutions for the problems you might encounter from time to time...
You can use technical support demand form or contact to us via our communication page for your opinions, questions and issues related to our products. We would like to thank you for your contributions to improve our service quality.
» Please click on for the information required to be known about boilers with stokers
» Please click on for the information required to be known about manual boilers
» Please click on for the information required to be known about hot air equipment boilers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED GENERAL QUESTIONS
My device does not warm up, radiators are warm.
- Electricity might be cut off: Fuses and electrical circuit should be checked and be sure that electricity is supplied to the device.
- Temperature might be set up low: Increase the thermostat temperature.
- Radiator valves might not be on position: Check the valves and if there is air within the installation, the air should be discharged by loosening air relief cocks on the radiators. In this way radiators can become warmer.
- Check your fuel. You might be run out of fuel.
- Installation valve of the device might be turned off. Please check the valves.
There is waste gas smell.
- There might be problems or leakage in your funnel connections. Turn off the device, ventilate the ambiance and check your funnel connections.
- There might be leakage from the doors or upper iron plate. Turn off the device, ventilate the ambiance and check the packing and other isolation materials on the doors.
Device stops before it reaches to the set temperature
- Safety or disposal thermostat might be broken and required to be replaced with a new one.
- Digital thermostat might be broken and required to be replaced with a new one.
What should I do to save up fuel?
- Keep the room temperature fixed at 21 °C. Dropping temperature 1 °C results with a 10% energy saving.
I have a boiler with stoker, although the boiler runs normally, unburned coals are discharged. What should I do?
- Your boiler needs maintenance. It has to be cleaned.
How long is the warranty period for your boilers?
- Warranty period for all our products is two years.
What is included in the warranty coverage?
- The product warranty covers the defects not stem from the default of the user within the frame of the user’s manual of the product.
- The warranty coverage is cancelled if the product is used in closed expansion.
Is the boiler maintenance included within the warranty scope?
- Boiler maintenance is not included within the warranty coverage. Maintenance is rendered against payment.
What is the frequency of the maintenance services for the Products?
- Once a year is sufficient if your device operates without any problems.
Do we have to have the maintenance rendered by the authorized service?
- You can perform the maintenance yourself too but only our services can render the best services.
What is the maintenance fee for our boiler?
- For 2017, maintenance fee is TL 110 + VAT.
Why smoke comes from the stoker in the boilers with stokers?
- If the boiler smoke funnels are filled with soot, smoke finds its way via stoker.
- Boiler is required to be cleaned. There is no errors or defects stem from the device.